Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Me

ABOUT ME AT THIS TIME IN MY LIFE

Age:35
Occupation:5th grade teacher
Marital Status: Married to an amazingly handsome man
Reside: Las Vegas, NV

i am so very blessed.
i was able to reach my 2009 running goal on 8-16-09 in 2:13:00
i think life is too short to worry about silly things you can't control.
i know that God is there for me and will get me through anything.
i wonder what I'll be when I grow up?
i hope to be a stay at home mom at some point during Reece & Raine's childhood years.
i wish I would procrastinate less.
i save more stuff than should.
i always have more ideas than I can execute.
i can see the light at the end of the tunnel.
i can't only do one thing at a time.
i have the best friends and family.
i believe that its ok to say no but have a hard time sticking to it.
i promise to the see the positive side of sitautions.
i want so badly to be out of debt and out of Vegas.
i love my life.

No comments: