Friday, July 10, 2009

Motivation

"Let us think of ways to motivate one another to acts of love and good works. "
Hebrews 10:24, NLT

This was my daily scripture verse from Air 1 today. I laughed when I read it. I was just thinking how unmotivated I am and how I have so many things to do. I sit here on the couch reading emails, Facebook and stuff. I have a laundry basket of clothes sitting next to me, and bags of hand me down clothes on the floor that I need to sort. It is 4 o'clock and the only thing I can check off my to do list is meet with a friend and swim. No wait, I also called a friend about setting up a play date next week, sent a few emails and researched why my bee sting won't go away. I made lunch for my kids but I guess that is required huh? I really need to get something done before dinner. Maybe I'll make a few more phone calls that I have been wanting to check off my list and find out what time Transformers starts tomorrow night so Mo and I can go on a date. Or maybe I will just blog about my to do list...

No comments: