Monday, December 15, 2008

SNOW in Las Vegas

Look how happy Raine is to feel the cold, hard snow.

I told her to take a bite and taste it, even after being a little apprehensive she had fun with it.

Here she is sharing her snow with me.


She couldn't wait to get on the playground.

When we we finally pulled into the driveway this is what we found in our front yard!

Look how much we had in the backyard!
While at school today I watched the snow come down pretty hard and heavy all day long. It's been 4 years since the kids have seen snow in Vegas. They were all talking about how it snowed when they were in first grade and they went outside to see it. Well, just before school let out I took the 5th graders outside to have a snowball fight. The kids were psyched! We ran around like a bunch of chickens with our heads cut off. The kids had such a good time. So did I.

No comments: