Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas Eve

WOW, I can't believe it's here! Our family has been having so much fun lately. December has been full of adventures. I have 2 weeks off for winter break and will fill you in on all the exciting things we have been doing.

~I had friends over for Bunco

~Played with the kids in the snow

~Finished Christmas shopping & shipped presents to east coast

~Made treats & gifts for neighbors and friends


~Went to the Festival of Lights at the Springs Preserve with the fam and saw Santa & Frosty



~We picked out a real Christmas tree

~Reece sung Happy Birthday Jesus in his Christmas program
~A friend created my cute Christmas cards
~I had an extremely busy final week of work before break
~Reece suffered an ear infection
~Attended a Christmas card party and addressed envelopes
~Las Vegas saw snow and CCSD canceled school=SNOW DAY
~Played with the kids in the snow
~Finished Christmas shopping & shipped presents to east coast
~Mailed off my Christmas cards
~Went to the Magical Forest with the Castillo Fam
~Stayed up wrapping presents until 1 am three nights in a row
~Enjoyed a delicious Christmas Eve dinner with the Feldmans
~Attended Cornerstone's Christmas Eve service with my family & the Feldmans
Details about all of these memories will come as I travel 7 hours up to Park City to spend Christmas Day with Brian.
I pray that all of you enjoy your Christmas as much as I have. Remember the reason for the season and make some great memories with your love ones.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

No comments: