Friday, July 11, 2008

Ocean City, New Jersey

YIKES! Has it really been that long since I posted. Well I have been at the beach for two weeks and the internet connection was pretty poor. It took me hours just to try and read my bible study blogg, so I gave up and relaxed. It was a nice break from the world of technology that I am so addicted to. Now that we are back in Philadelphia for the weekend I should be able to catch you up on our East Coast Vacation.

Pictures are always better than words so let's see if blogger will cooperate before Reece needs to come to bed.

Mo's dad otherwise know as Pa Pere caught this huge flounder that we ate up on Friday.


Here we are getting ready to visit a pool at the condo Mo's Grandmother was staying at. Aubrey did not want to join us for a picture.

Mo and I in our favorite spot, relaxing on the beach.


We always go to the Crab Trap for dinner while on vacation. We were able to enjoy the yummy sea food on two occasions this time. Once with Kris & Mel and once with Amber & Doug.


I could never get a break. I just wanted to lay on my belly, but nope the kids just love me too much!

I can hear Reece saying his good night's so I best be finishing up this post. More pictures to come soon...



No comments: