Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Thankful

With Thanksgiving 2 days away I was sitting here counting my blessings! November has been a very hectic month. As I have said before, I sure am being stretched this fall. My parents were here for a week and are now in Park City, Utah with my brother Brian. We are headed up there tomorrow and instead of doing the dishes and packing I sit here thinking.

I am blessed. I have the best friends in the world. I have needed to ask for more help than I like to and no one has turned me down. I don't know what I would do without my life savers. Reece and Raine have so many Aunties that love them and look out for them. Thank you again for all of your help Jessica, Jennifer, Melissa, Deidre, Kristi and Amy.

I was able to cook alongside my mother. We made some yummy lasagna that we will enjoy over the weekend when we are sick of Turkey. I was finally aloud to write down the recipe for her sauce instead of just watching her make it. It was a long afternoon and evening but so much fun.

I am Thankful my hubby can stay with us in Utah and not come back to Vegas to landscape. Also very appreciative to all of you who use him to make your yards pretty. You help us pay our debts; with the weather getting cooler I know those jobs will come to an end.

Most of all I am so thankful for my hilarious munchkins who bring me such joy!



No matter how hectic your Thanksgiving will be; stop, take a look around and be so grateful you are part of that group you call family. Relax and enjoy your holiday. I will be!

No comments: