Tuesday, November 06, 2007

A few Halloween pics

We had a great time on Halloween. The four of us headed over to our friends house for some trick or treating and good food. Reece dressed up as a Spiderman and Raine was a little Indian Princess. Reece ran around from house to house collecting as much candy as he could carry. Raine wasn't far behind her big brother. She toddled right after him; trying to catch up with the big kids. When I did pick her up to cross the street I noticed she was chewing on a bag of m&m's. A few minutes later Mo asked what is Raine eating? Well little did I know, she had chewed her way through the bag and was now eating the chocolate. She had blue m&m all over her face and hands. This picture says it all. Raine was pooped!



Reece was wanting to eat every piece of candy he got. He finally caught on to the fact that you just collect it and then eat it later. The minute we walked into Baldwins home he asked for a piece of his candy.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, October 20th
These next few pictures are from a Halloween party at our friends house. Raine drank way too much fruit punch flavored Gatorade on the way to the party. As we were driving down the 95, she decided to christin my new car. Red Gatorade was spewing all over the place. I am helpless. I'm in the middle of a 3 lane highway with traffic all around me. My kids have never thrown up before but within one month of purchasing my new Saturn Vue, they teach me a new lesson in parenting. When we finally arrived at the Castillo's house; I carried Raine right up to the bathtub carseat and all. She seemed to feel fine the rest of the night.

1 comment:

shontell said...

throw up is the most unexciting part of parenting! Her cheeks could not possibly be any bigger. awesome!