Sunday, November 20, 2005

Weekend update

I haven't posted in a while cuz life has been pretty hectic here. Sunday's seem to be the best day to post news about the Hauguel family.
Reece has been quite a little busy body lately. He certainly is enjoying his simple life as a 14 month old. Yesterday he hung out with Daddy. Mo has been coaching the JV team at Calvary Chapel and they had their end of the season party. Reece played in the big jumper thingy and had a ball. He is quite the curious little boy and was into everything. He loves to play outside, so I'm sure he had a wonderful time. Mo said he was very tired after chasing after him all day.

Mo and I were able to go out on a date last night. The first in a long time. We dined at Cheesecake Factory and had our favorite treats. Then we headed to the Suncoast to see the movie "Two For The Money" with Matthew McConaughey and Al Pacino. I enjoyed it very much. Any movie with hottie Matthew McConaughey is worth the $9.50. Yikes when did the price of movies get so high? Reece had a great time playing with his friends Parker, Hunter, Zack, Megan and Amaya.

Mo is getting ready to head to his ACSI conference in California. He will return Wednesday morning. Life will be pretty quiet without him around. Reece and I will be spending some good mommy and son time. How nice for us.

I have three days of school this week and then I get a 4 day holiday break for Thanksgiving. My brother Brian and his girlfriend Kara will be coming to visit us from San Diego, California. I look forward to hanging out with them. Brian is such comic relief from the hum drum of everyday life. I will cook a turkey and stovetop stuffing as he requested. We will also hang out with the Dahir Family. I hope to go see the movie RENT over the holiday break. Anyone intrested in joining me since my hubby has no desire to see it?

1 comment:

Jessie said...

I love your updates jo!! Call Val - we are planning on seeing Rent on Wed evening sometime with the Liptaks and their kids!!! It would be great fun to have you along too! :)