Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Hmmm

I ...

i was … just thinking about how life goes in circles and repeats itself.
i am … emotional and exhausted more often than i like.
i think … things should be consistant before being implimented.
i wonder … what my kiddos will be when they grow up.
i wish … i had more patience with my own children.
i need ... to start running again, hopefull Luna will force me into it every morning.
i save … my kiddos teeth, not sure what I will do with them yet.
i always … crave a little silence but love music and will often want both.
i never ... want to have regrets.
i hope... our blessings overflow into the lives around us.
i can't imagine … existing without my family.
i believe … in God and Jesus and without them I would be lost.
i cherish ... moments with my mom, as they are few and far between.
i promise … to love unconditionally.
i love … taking my kiddos to do fun new things.
i try ... to eat healthy, get enough rest and exericise.
i pray ... for PEACE, WISDOM and JOY.

No comments: