Thursday, November 01, 2012

Thankful

I have been reading all over Facebook about how Thankful people are.  They post every day and probably will for the whole month of November.  I have had Thankful Thursdays for awhile now and don't think it should only apply throughout the month of November.  Blaaa

I am Thankful for:

My family and all of the love they give me.
Mo ~ for the hardworking man he is.
Reece ~ for the smile he always brings to my face.
Raine ~ for the strongwilled girl that she is.

Warm weather. I love fall, but the fact that we can still wear shorts and T-shirts really makes me grateful for desert weather.

Halloween candy.  It is so nice to know it's there if I need a chocolate fix!

Fall Decorations.  Something about the colors and pumpkins makes me happy.

Life.  I am blessed in so many ways...

No comments: