Friday, August 03, 2012

Sparks, NV

I could move here.  Yep, I said it!  After countless attempts to convince me to move to Reno, I think Mo's prayers have been answered.  I recently told him that is God opened a door and gave me a job I would move tomorrow.  There it is Lord, I challenge you to disrupt my happy little home in Las Vegas.  

We arrived here on Friday to visit The Dahir's and The Brewer's and I am in love with this lovely little part of suburbia that they call Sparks.  It reminds me a lot of Bountiful, Utah; beautiful homes on the side of the mountains.  The trails and bike paths are everywhere, the landscaping is splendid and the views from Kris & Mel's back deck are freaking amazing.  Not look out into the ocean or Rockies amazing but pretty darn beautiful for the desert of Nevada.

I cherish these families and would love to spend my last 5 years working for the state of Nevada up here.  My husband could fish the Truckee River and I could hang out with some wonderful people!

Bring it on God...

No comments: