Saturday, May 12, 2012

Mothering is such an honor

Saturday's are best spent watching 7 year olds play baseball, shopping for killer deals on brand name finds, surfing the Internet, laughing, dancing, folding laundry, swimming, feasting on steak, seafood & salad and spending it with your favorite people! I was blessed to do all of the above today! It has been some time since I was able to have such a relaxing Saturday with my kiddos. I didn't have to bark orders but did have to repeat myself a few times. I did have to combat some tears and did quite a bit of disciplining. All that said, I was a mom. A role I dreamed of playing when I grew up. One I will never perfect, but always try and improve on. Being a mom is a blessing I prayed for and one I will cherish. Especially when friend send you a sweet note complimenting your parenting skills and the way I am raising my two blessings. Happy Mother's Day to all those who treasure the most important responsibility we could ever have.

1 comment:

shontell said...

Glad your day was great friend! Come visit our chickens. Our mini farm is full fledged.