Sunday, July 24, 2011

Visit with Grammie & Pops

We sure do love visiting with these crazy kids! They are so entertaining!

When we pulled into Burt, NY on Pop's 61st birthday and brought him a yummy chocolate cake with Butterfinger frosting. Yes we filled our kiddos bellies with cake and then sent them to bed.

Grammie bought the kids a slip and slide but they don't work so well in the desert on a backyard full of pea gravel. We set it up and the kids played on it every day. They loved the natural slope of the backyard.

Reece loved landing in this little pool at the end of the slide.

Daddy went out in Uncle Jack's canoe and Raine wanted to get out and swim in lake Ontario instead. She is so brave the water was cold and the rock are really slimy.
This visit to New York was very low key and lazy. I failed to call my cousins and run all over western New York visiting people. I just felt like I needed to be near my mom & dad. It was one of the best weeks of the summer!

No comments: