Sunday, January 30, 2011

Life is Good

We have had an amazingly blessed January. I have begun scrapping again and am finding so much peace and joy while creating. I have cleaned out all my stuff and have it as organized as I can get it. I have assembled my kiddos school days kits that I bought 2 years ago and have also been doing Project Life. I hope to continue it a few nights a week and maybe every Thursday night with the ladies at my church who craft. I am so excited about enjoying the hobby again but the best part is how excited my kiddos get to see a page added to their books. Now if only I could invest in uniform scrapbooks and get rid of all those post bound Scrap in Snap albums.

I am reading an awesome book right now called The me I want to be. It is about becoming the person God called you to be, like the latest and greatest version of you. CR is doing a 5 week study on it and it has been very spiritual and fulfilling. I am very happy with our new church and like sitting back, getting fed. Every week I weep and can totally feel God's presence. Guess I have really needed that. We are wrestling with going to a friends small group also but we are waiting for God to tell us when to go. Reece & Raine are also enjoying the children church program. Reece came out of class last week saying it was such great worship. I love that they have the same teacher each week and they know my little ones names and welcome them with such warm open arms.

I have registered for my third half marathon. I will be running the San Diego Rock & Roll Half with my dear friends along side me. The best part is that it on my 37th birthday. I have always seen the signs for this race hanging all over the city while chaperoning the 5th grade Sea Camp trips. Every year I said I would love to run one, this year I will with 3 of the 6 bowlies! I can't wait, I guess I better start training and stop eating all the chocolate in my house.

Praise God for all of our blessings, we tithed more this month than ever before, which in turn means we made more. Trust in the Lord and He will provide...We do!

No comments: