Monday, January 05, 2009

PRIORITIES

I am back to work and so exhausted. I told Mo I need a vacation from my vacation to clean up and put stuff away. I really need a day alone in my house with no other bodies present. I will need the computer taken away also as it is a distraction for me or shall I say a priority. When I was younger my mom used to watch soaps on TV, in fact she still does. I think I watch soaps too, but they are true stories about real people. They are all my friends on FACEBOOK or the blogs they write. I am also trying to cook some new dinners in our home so I am constantly looking up simple yummy recipes on the internet. I need the internet to read all about the NFL playoffs. FLY EAGLES FLY!

PRIORITIES, what are yours because mine are really off right now. I have piles of papers to grade, thank you cards to finish writing, presents to mail, pictures to upload & edit, laundry to fold, tons of clothes to put away, tons of clothes and toys to donate, and Christmas needs to be put away. I am seriously thinking of calling in sick to get all this done. Anyone want to come help me next Friday?

No comments: