Friday, September 28, 2007

My AWESOME family

We have officially made it through the first month of school. It has been a horribly hard 4 weeks for this mama. I was bringing Reece to school with me, but that was a bit overwhelming for both of us. Now, he goes to school with his buddy Riley and both of us are doing much better in the mornings. I have learned quite a few things this month. My husband has been my saving grace. He comes home from work ready to tackle our evening and share about his day. He loves his new job! He has a great group of students, good parents and a great staff. He has hit it off with the other 5th grade teacher Mr. Hicks. Life is good for him. Thankfully because Reece, Raine and I are ready for some good to be heading our way.

Raine is finally getting over her sinus/ear infection and back to her happy little self. She is now teething, her I teeth are cutting through. Raine is starting to walk more steadily and chit chat with everyone she sees. She is such a doll.

Reece LOVES school and can't stop talking about it. We sing the songs every morning in the car. He is learning so much and shares everything with us during dinner. Potty training is going really well. He had one accident at school and hasn't ever again. He is very proud of himself when he keeps his big boy pull up dry after a nap. He also went poop on the potty all week long. I am so proud of my little boy.

I know October is going to be a great month! I know I am blessed, I was just being stretched!




No comments: