Saturday, July 08, 2006

My Sister's Wedding

Life is grand here on the East Coast. The wedding was a big success. My sister was absolutely beautiful! It was the perfect princess affair. Here are a few of the pics I was able to take. Being the maid of honor I had more important duties, like making the worst speech ever.

Here are the proud parent's of the bride getting ready in the hotel.


Sisters who spend all morning at the hairdresser. Hey you can't even tell I'm 7 months pregnant!


Jaime, Jim & their son Casey having their first dance as a family! My sister's 4 yr old son was their ring barer. It was so sweet!


Beauty Queens taking a ride in the limo on the way to say the "I Do's".


Jaime & my dad having their moment on the dance floor with Reece peeking his head in on them. He wouldn't leave the dance floor for anything. He danced the whole night long.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

what a great time! :) :)