Monday, March 27, 2006

Been Awhile

Boy has it been awhile or what. You would think I forgot how to type. Nope, just been too stinking' tired to stay up past putting the gorgeous baby boy to bed(that's 7:30pm). I 'm a real night owl huh? I have good reason though! If you haven't gotten our card yet then surprise, but if you have you already know this little fact. Pregnant girls go to bed early! Especially those that teach 6 year olds, tutor, make dinner, eat, play and bathe the 18 month old she loves and adores. WOW, that is a lot. If you don't think so, you try it!

So yes, baby number two is due the day before my son Reece turns two years old; Sept 13th. I know Mo and I need a hobby in the winter. Well haven't ya'll figured out what it is we enjoy doin'? I went to the doctor last month because the two pee sticks showed me a plus sign. I got pics of my baby and yes on Feb 21st I saw a 12 week old baby! I was just about finished with my first trimester, how's that for timing? No wonder I was feeling nausea and going to bed at 8 pm.

I am now in my 15th week and feeling great! We are very excited about having another baby, but having it at the beginning of the school year really stinks. You'd think we would have planned this better. Oh well, I wanted my kids 2 years apart and I got it! So for all you who didn't hear the news, there ya go! Pray for us and my pregnancy. Specifically that I go two weeks early again cuz then I won't even have to start the school year and can have an August baby. Also pray the delivery goes just as fast as Reece did, well maybe not that fast...


2 comments:

shontell said...

You better be careful what you are praying for GIRLIE!! remember when i asked God to start waking me up earlier so i could have my quiet time with him before the house exploded with people and he woke me up at 4 am for a good two months. (whisper voice) hee heeears us. beee careful.
and wahoo i am 8 months now :)

Esther said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! So glad you made it through the first trimester and you're feeling great! Get lots of sleep and keep us posted!