Thursday, December 01, 2005

Favorite Part of Being a Mom

I think being a mom is one of the most amazing experiences I continually appreciate. When Reece is teething he is extra lovey and a little bit more needy. At night I'll hear him crying out in discomfort. The only thing that seems to sooth him is laying his head on Mommy's chest while rocking in a chair in his room. Tonight was a night I could have sat up there all evening. It's a wonderful feeling, to hold and comfort your baby; especially since he is 14 months old and growing up way to fast. :(

1 comment:

Jessie said...

I agree...
my favorite part of being a mom is holding my baby as he was falling asleep and seeing that last little s-t-r-e-t-c-h as he spread out his little fingers and toes, then settled down into the comforts of sleeping. gotta love that! :)